Viktoria Prischedko was born in Kischenjow, Moldova. She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Kiev and the School of Architecture of the Monument in Trieste, then turned to watercolor and is a member of the Association of Plastic Arts and the European Institute Of Watercolor.
The artist has won numerous awards and distinctions in Germany, France and Belgium, notably at the Salon de L'Aquarelle in Namur in 2005.
- 1999 Audience Prize / Watercolor Fair of Belgium in Namur
- 2000 Watercolor Price of South West Germany
- 2001 Jury Prize / Watercolor Fair of Belgium in Namur
- 2005 Price / Art Fair LIBR'ART in Libramont / Belgium
- Prize of the Jury / Salon of the Watercolor of Belgium in Namur
- Member of the Academy of Visual Arts of Kiev / Ukraine Architecture, Painting
- Member of the Professional Association of Artists of Visual Art in Germany
- Member of ART Contemporain, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Asbl.
- Member of the European Institute of Watercolor in Belgium
She has also participated in a number of exhibitions, among which the following galleries are particularly important:
- De Lorenzi » in Schouweiler,
- A Spieren » in Strassen,
- Art et Passion» in Esch-sur Alzette ,
- Das Fenster » in Münstermaifeld,
- Lee » in Paris,
- Mayte Munoz » in Barcelona
- Palz » in Beckingen.
- Kiev (Ukraine),
- Kishenyov (Moldova),
- Trêves, Mayence, Voelklingen, Neuwied, Pruem, Frankfort (Germany),
- Namur, LINEART Gent, Mouskron (Belgium),
- ART Fair in Den Haag, Luyksgestel (Holland),
- 11th ARTEX Tokyo'99 (Japan),
- Paris, Troyes (France),
- Euroart'2000 à Barcelona, Foires Kirchberg,
- Luxemburg, Strassen, Beaufort, Remich
- Albignasego (Italy) ..
Using a limited palette and a great sense of abstraction, Viktoria achieves a unique style.
The more you look at his paintings and the more you can appreciate his works.
She also gives classes in her workshops, if you can attend one of these classes, you will understand a little more the artist's spirit and vision.