International Exhibition of Watercolors
"Regards vers l'Est"
September 9-17, 2016
he conservatoire with regional coverage of Reims hosts the eleventh international exhibition.
The aim of the association is to make contemporary watercolors and talented watercolor artists from all over the world radiate.
The organizers chose this year for five artists from the East:
Our Guests :
Three Russian painters :
Guest of Honor:
And two Moldavian painters :
Exhibition of watercolors from 9 to 17 September 2016 at the Conservatoire de Reims (Free admission)
Each artist will exhibit some twenty paintings, which will allow both amateurs and professionals to appreciate all the facets of their production.
Program of the Friday 09 September 2016
- 1:00 pm - Opening ( Free admission )
- Public demonstration :(Entrance Fee 15€)
- 2:30pm-3:30pm - Sergeï Kurbatov
- 3:45pm-4:45pm - Ilya Ibraev
- 4:50pm-5:10pm - Drawings of the watercolors made by the artists, as well as the gifts of our partner
- 5:15pm-6:15pm - Guided tour with Roland Palmaerts
- from 6:30pm - Vernissage of the exhibition and cocktail in the presence of the five artists ,
- The raffle will be drawn at the close of the exhibition. ( 1 watercolour by artist + 1 watercolour given by Roland Palmaerts).
A part of the results of this event will be donated to the association Roseau (Association for helping children with leukemia and cancer)
Office hours ARE :
• Monday to Friday, from 10am to 18pm •
• Saturday from 10 am to 4:30 pm (closing time of the conservatory) •
► End of the exhibition on Saturday 17th September at 16h30
► By appointment at 06.81.03.25.96
How to come to Reims
•From the south: Motorway A26 joining Motorway A4 at Châlons en champagne
•From the North: Autoroute A26
•From Paris : Autoroute A4
•From East : Autoroute A4 - E50 joining A26 at Châlons en champagne
Parking is available right next to the conservatory
Entry and exit: 22 rue Gambetta - Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
TGV Gare de Bezannes or Gare de Reims
Book your ticket:
Airport Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle + TGV (45minutes)
For accommodation we recommend the hotel B & B either in the city center (tel: +33 18.104.22.168.45)
Or to bezannes (tel: +33 3.26.35.09.01)
In front of the train station TGV champagne Ardenne where we negotiated the room prices (come from us)
Spend a weekend in Reims: Visit the pommery cellars with magnificent crayères, the cathedral of the sacres, the basilica and the museum St Rémi, the Tau palace, the foujita chapel, the city tour and the art deco facades etc. ....
Video with Serguei Kurbatov
Video with Ilya Ibryaev
Winners of watercolors
It has now become an institution, the watercolors realized by the two artists were offered by lot to two people of the public, there were also the boxes of colors offered by our partner BLOCKX
Very nice exhibition! What a splendid work! Very interesting and rich!
Very nice exhibition! I love Eugen, Sergei, Ilya, Igor and of course Masha. Especially continue to regale us, we who are in the state of micro-creators face these extraordinary artists.
Next year, of course
A very beautiful expo! A chance to meet such talented and generous artists.
Two breathtaking demos.
Thank you and congratulations for this 11th edition!
Breathtaking exposure. The softness and gentleness of the canvases merge very well together.
Thank you Domy!
A very beautiful exhibition with artists, on a "look towards the East", great talents
Thank you for these moments of relaxation, a real feast for the eyes. Simply superb!
ONE GRAND BRAVO
An enchantment for the eyes. By far the most beautiful expo, seen from here according to me !!!
Thanks for the welcome
Wonderful exhibition, friendly people at the reception
Portraits and landscapes of snow of an absolute sweetness where the powder invites us to return to his vaporous paysasages.
A magnificent exhibition. Thank you for the poetry of his pictures ... The flashes of light through the branches of the undergrowth are also superb!
Biography of the artists
ergei was born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1970.
He graduated from the Academy of Applied Arts in St. Petersburg, Russia, in 1993.
After graduating, he worked for many years as a graphic designer and web designer in St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk.
During these years, he was also involved in watercolor painting, which was most important to him.
In 2010, Sergei's first solo show was held in Novosibirsk.
This was the beginning of his creative activity.
like to travel.
The journey and the change of environment gives me new emotions and new experiences. The atmosphere of cities, mountains or forests, nature in all its forms inspires me.
I paint as often as possible outside, his experiments are the basis of my work to come and I always remember these impressions of outdoor painting. My workshop work comes from understanding my travel experiences.
It is a long work, in the workshop the emotions are more reflected and they enrich themselves with imagination, details and philosophy. Painting outside and in workshop are inseparable and constitute my path of artist.
Мария Курбатова - Masha Kurbatova
asha Kurbatova, a Russian illustrator, was born in Saratov.
In 1976 she began painting at the Children's Art Studio under the direction of Mikhail Gnusin.
In 1985, she finished her studies at the school of the children's arts.
In 1987-1989 she studied at the "Novosibirsk Art School", then 2002-2007 at the "Novosibirsk Institute of the Arts".
She is a graduate of Novosibirsk State Teaching University as a teacher of decorative art.
Masha Kurbatova's favorite watercolor topics are romantic characters in period costume, figures and fairy-tale characters, ballads, poems - a fantasy world of peace, dreams and magic ...
draw my inspiration in the nineteenth century, Art Nouveau, the former Saint Petersburg.
My main muse is my daughter Nadia. It is his face that you will often find in my watercolors. In my work, she transforms into a schoolgirl of the last century or in "Sleeping Beauty."
I sometimes need a few months to think a watercolor and another to paint it: I superpose several layers of watercolor to obtain the desired tint and tone. My obsession is the detail.
- 2015 – participation in the international exhibition "Masters of watercolors", St. Petersburg
- 2015 - International exhibition of watercolors in Brussels (Belgium)
- 2014 - participation in the first International Biennial of watercolor in Sant-Pol-de-Leon (France)
- 2014 - participation in an international watercolor Biennale in Sainte-Fereole (France)
- 2013 - personal exhibition in Apeldoorn (Netherlands) in the framework of the Year of Russian-Dutch friendship
- 2013 - international exhibition of watercolors in Aiguillon (France)
- 2011 - personal watercolor exhibition "My sleepy world" at the Novosibirsk State Art Museum
- 2010 - personal watercolor exhibition in the Russian-German House, Novosibirsk
- 2010 - joint participation in the "Celtic trail" art exhibition at the Novosibirsk State Art Museum
here is something very mystical about the work of art of Ilya Ibryaev. Born in 1955, he lives in Moscow. He graduated from the art school of the city of Cheboksary, and later - in Stroganov. He has been a member of the Union des Artistes since 1983, Section DPI (ceramics). His works appear in museums in Moscow, some Russian cities and in several private collections abroad.
Ilya Ibryaev is a professional artist working in watercolors A LA PRIMA. He lives in Russia (Moscow) - he belongs to the Union of Artists of Russia - he is a member of the International Federation of Watercolors, graduated from the Department of Painting Art College and later the Academy of Arts of the same city. He has made numerous individual and group exhibitions, both in Russia and outside Russia. He has done many exhibitions and got many rewards.
- Member of Shenzhen Biennale (China) 2013 - participant Biennale in Saint-Petersburg (Russia) 2013 -
- participant of the International Festival "A LA PRIMA" (Moscow, Russia) 2012 -
- Member of the International Festival of watercolor Sadzhik (Turkey) 2013 -
- Participant Biennale in Bangkok (Thailand) - 2014 -
- participant 5 Biennale Rochemaure (France)-2014,-
- Biennale "Meramed" - Estonia - 2014-
- participant of the exhibition "Masters of watercolors" -Sankt -Peterbur (Russia) -
- Biennale Fabriano (Italy) - 2015-
- Biennale of Izmir (Turkey) - 2015 -
ugen was born in 1984 in a small town in the north of the Republic of Moldova.
His early interest in art was influenced by his father who was in painting and photography. At the age of 11, Eugen entered the École des Beaux-Arts. During this time, he has successfully participated in numerous national and international art competitions. In 2000, he settled in Chisinau to enter the Institute of Arts where he studied interior design and architecture.
n 2007, he began studying watercolor painters and developed a more serious relationship with watercolor.
In 2010, Eugen was present as a guest of honor at the 4th Salon de l'Aquarelle du Haillan in France.
In 2012, he graduated from the Chisinau Academy of Arts, specializing in painting. Eugen now devotes his time painting and teaching throughout Europe.
- 2012, Juillet, Salon de l'Aquarelle à Saint Yrieix la Perche, guest of honor.
- 2011, Octobre, Salon International de l'aquarelle 2011
- 2011, Juillet, 5 eme Biennale aquarelle de Brioude, France
- 2011, Avril, Salon de l'Aquarelle du Haillan, France
- 2011, Février, Center of Exhibitions C.Brancusi, Chisinau, Moldova
- 2010, Août, symposium Skopje, Macedonia
- 2010, Août, symposium Caldas da Rainha, Portugal
- 2010, Juillet, Exhibition Maison Louis David, Andernos, France
- 2010, Avril, Salon de l'Aquarelle du Haillan, France, guest of honor.
- 2010, Mars, Bucks County Gallery in New Hope PA, United States
- 2010, Février, Center of Exhibitions C.Brancusi, Chisinau, Moldova
- Best of show en Mars 2011 à la "FineArtViews Painting competition".
- 1ère place au Watermedia Showcase,Watercolor Artist, 2010
- Best of show en Août 2010à la "FineArtViews Painting competition".
- 3ème place à la Southwest Art magazine competition, 2010
- SouthWest Art magazine -Septembre 2010
- Watercolor Artist – Février 2011
- Watercolor Artist – Février 2012
- Pratique des Arts – Mars 2012
Site web : http://eugenchisnicean.com/
gor was born in 1963 in Ukraine. Its first years were devoted between the beautiful natural environment of Volhynia, which influenced the continuation of its works.
Igor Mosiichuk is honored as a Pridnestrovian Moldavian painter and adviser to the Union of Pridnestrovian Artists. He is also the head of the art department at the Pridnestrovian State University (Directorate Rybnitsa).
He graduated from Mosiichuk high school and then went to Art College in Odessa, where he graduated in 1982.
In 1994, he graduated from the Ukrainian Institute of Impression after I.Fedorov. He works in the field of graphic art, sculpture and design.
His works appear in private collections and museums in the Republic of Ukraine, Russia, Polland, Greece, Turkey, the United States and Switzerland.
He participated in 58 exhibitions, 20 international exhibitions in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and 9 personal exhibitions.
- World watermedia exposition, Thailand 2014.
- International exhibitions project “Vestere of watercolour” Saint Petersburg. Russia 2015.
- World watercolour triennale Seoul, South Korea 2015.
- International Watercolour “Fabriano in Watercolour 2015”.
- Watercolour exhibition of Belgium – 2015 international biennial. Brussel.
- Laureate of the VI Republic Art Exhibition and Contest among painters-instructors, 2005, Bendery. The first place in the nomination “Graphic Arts”.
- Laureate of the State Contest “Native Pridnestrovie”, 2010, Tiraspol. The first place in the nomination “Visual Arts (Graphics)”.
- Winner of an award in the nomination “Visual Arts” at the International Creative Contest commemorated to Saints Cyril and Methodius Day, 2010, St. Petersburg.
- The winner of the international contest " Pridnestrovie trough eyes of an artist" 2015.Bendery.