Born in Morocco, in the Middle Atlas, I teach the French Cultural Mission until 1961.
In 1980, I am passionate about the watercolor that touches me with its sobriety and poetry. I work relentlessly this wonderful technique which admits no retouching and I try to remove the watercolors with bravery. I throw myself headlong into this adventure. Undoubtedly, at that time, I wanted to plant my roots in a universal land, which belongs to all, that of Art.
The themes that challenge me are, the passing of time, the human faces and their mystery, the questions of always.
Self-taught, I participate in many exhibitions, teaches the art of watercolor and animates workshop in France and abroad
- Member of the National Army Fair,
- Member of the Société Française de l'Aquarelle,
- Member of the Groupe Expression de Mérignac-Bordeaux,
- Godmother of the International Watercolor Fair of Saint Yrieix la Perche.
- National Society of Fine Arts at the Grand Palais in Paris, 1987
- Critical figuration at the Grand Palais in Paris, 1987
- National Army Fair in Paris, 2000 - Grand Prize of the fair and prize of the Minister of Defense
- Watercolor fair "Les étés de Feuillade" in Saint Laurent sur Gorre, 2005 and 2007
- Salon Atelier d'Aquitaine - Espace Saint Rémi in Bordeaux, 2005 - Grand Prix of the show
- Salon of Saint Pierre les Nemours "Art and Matter", 2007 - Grand Prix of the fair
- Exhibition of the Expression group - old Saint-Vincent church in Mérignac 2005 and 2007
- SFA National Show, Toulouse, 2007
- International Watercolor Exhibition of Saint Yrieix la Perche, from 2005 to 2010
- Salon of Independent Artists of Basse-Normandie 2009 - Guest of Honor
- "Articim" - Séméac, Meeting at the Summit of Painting and Sculpture 2009
- Museum of Pau, 2001
• Church of St. Francis Xavier, Cormontreuil-Reims, 2004
- Lourdes Convention Center, 2006
• Several Pombal exhibitions in Biscarrosse
- Museum of Watercolor in Llança - Spain 2009
- Artists of the Year 2000, Fus-Art editions
- Watercolors 1st collection 1998 edition, reprinted in 2000 and 2005
- Carnet of Tunisia, edition 2003
- Book of Andalusia, edition 2003
- Watercolors 2nd collection 2008 edition